Hiraku Nakajima (Japanese: 中島 啓 Nakajima Hiraku; born November 30, 1962) is a Japanese mathematician. In 2002 he was plenary speaker at the ICM Beijing. He won the 2003 Cole Prize in algebra for his work on representation theory and geometry. He proved Nekrasov's conjecture.
* 1985 - BA from the University of Tokyo
* 1987 - MA from the University of Tokyo, and became a research associate at the University of Tokyo
* 1991 - PhD from the University of Tokyo
* 1992 - Associate professor at Tohoku University
* 1995 - Associate professor at the University of Tokyo
* 1997 - Associate professor at Kyoto University
* 2000 - Full professor at Kyoto University
Awards and Prizes
* 1997 - Geometry prize of the Japanese Math Society
* 2000 - Spring prize of the Japanese Math Society
* 2003 - Cole Prize in algebra of the American Math Society
* 2005 - JSPS prize of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
* Nakajima's homepage
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/"
All text is available under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License