HD 220466 is a F-type subgiant or main sequence star in the constellation Aquarius. It has apparent magnitude 6.47 and is about 200 light-years away. In 1913, an apparent visual companion of apparent magnitude 10.3 was observed 1.9 arcseconds away from the star, but it is doubtful whether it actually exists.
1. ^ a b c d e f g h i j k HD 220466, database entry, SIMBAD. Accessed on line July 22, 2008.
2. ^ From parallax and apparent magnitude.
3. ^ a b c d HD 220466, database entry, The Geneva-Copenhagen Survey of Solar neighbourhood, J. Holmberg et al., 2007, CDS ID V/117A. Accessed on line November 19, 2008.
4. ^ CCDM 23241-2146, database entry, Catalog of Components of Double and Multiple Stars, CDS ID I/211. Accessed on line July 22, 2008.
5. ^ 23241-2146, entry, Notes file, Washington Double Star Catalogue. Accessed on line July 22, 2008.
* Image HD 220466